This section describes various real-life situations and issues that you may experience with Unit.
With Unit, you can configure a diverse range of applications based on the following frameworks:
You can also make use of detailed setup instructions for popular web apps such as:
- Unit in Docker: Configure standalone Unit or a Unit-run app in a Docker container.
- NGINX Integration: Run Unit with load balancing, proxying, and enhanced security.
- Working With Language Modules: Building new modules and preparing custom packages for Unit.
- App Samples: Sample app configuration instructions for all languages supported by Unit.
- Walkthrough: A step-by-step guide to application configuration in Unit.
If you are interested in a specific use case not yet listed here, please post a feature request on GitHub.