This section describes various real-life situations and issues that you may experience with Unit.
- Catalyst: Empower your Catalyst applications with Unit.
- Django: Migrate your Django projects and apps to Unit with ease.
- Express: Launch Express apps in Unit with minimal adjustments.
- Flask: Run your Flask apps in Unit with little to no change.
- Symfony: Deploy Symfony apps with Unit on the backend.
- Yii: Power the Yii framework’s templates with Unit.
- Bugzilla: Launch Bugzilla with Unit using PSGI.
- Grafana: Use Unit to power Grafana’s visual goodness.
- Mercurial: Install and configure Mercurial on Unit.
- Jira: Run a new Jira installation in Unit.
- Joomla: Implement a Joomla site with Unit.
- NextCloud: Deploy a NextCloud site using Unit.
- Redmine: Run your Redmine on Unit easily.
- Trac: Install and configure Trac using Unit in a few steps.
- WordPress: Set up WordPress with Unit in a breeze.
- Unit in Docker: Configure standalone Unit or a Unit-run app in a Docker container.
- NGINX Integration: Run Unit with load balancing, proxying, and enhanced security.
- Working With Language Modules: Building new modules and preparing custom packages for Unit.
- App Samples: Sample app configuration instructions for all languages supported by Unit.
- Walkthrough: A step-by-step guide to application configuration in Unit.
If you are interested in a specific use case not yet listed here, please post a feature request on GitHub.