This section describes various real-life situations and issues that you may
experience with Unit.
- Django Apps: Migrate your Django projects and apps to Unit almost
- Express Apps: Launch Express apps in Unit with minimal adjustments.
- Flask Apps: Run your Flask apps in Unit with little to no change.
- Bugzilla: Launch Bugzilla with NGINX and Unit using PSGI.
- Grafana: Use Unit to power Grafana’s visual goodness.
- Jira: Run a new Jira installation in Unit.
- Redmine: Run your Redmine on Unit easily.
- WordPress: Set up WordPress with NGINX and Unit in a breeze.
- Unit in Docker: Configure standalone Unit or a Unit-run app in a Docker
- NGINX Integration: Run Unit with load balancing, proxying, and
If you are interested in a specific use case not yet listed here, please post
a feature request on GitHub.