This section describes various real-life situations and issues that you may experience with Unit.
- Unit in Docker: Configure a standalone Unit or a Unit-run app in a Docker container.
- Unit in Ansible: Use a third-party Ansible collection to automate Unit deployment.
- NGINX Integration: Front or secure Unit with NGINX.
- TLS with Certbot: Use EFF’s Certbot with Unit to simplify certificate manipulation.
- Working With Language Modules: Build new modules or prepare custom packages for Unit.
- App Samples: Reuse sample app configurations for all languages supported by Unit.
- Security Checklist: Recommendations and considerations for hardening Unit.
- Walkthrough: Follow an end-to-end guide to application configuration in Unit.
With Unit, you can configure a diverse range of applications based on the following frameworks:
You can also make use of detailed setup instructions for popular web apps such as:
If you are interested in a specific use case not yet listed here, please post a feature request on GitHub.