NGINX Unit is a dynamic web application server, designed to run applications
in multiple languages. Unit is lightweight, polyglot, and dynamically
configured via API. The design of the server allows reconfiguration of
specific application parameters as needed by the engineering or operations.
NGINX Unit is currently available as a beta. As such, it is suitable for use
in a testing environment, but is not recommended for use in production.
The sources are distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Fully dynamic reconfiguration using RESTful JSON API
- Multiple application languages and versions can run simultaneously
- Dynamic application processes management (coming soon)
- TLS support (coming soon)
- TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP/2 routing and proxying (coming soon)
Supported Application Languages
- Java (coming soon)
- Ruby (coming soon)